Friday, April 17, 2009

Smile


Guess who is who...

Brings a smile to my face.

Edit: Credits to Han Yun for drawing this (it's quite obvious, isn't it?). Apparently, there's a coloured version coming up. I, honestly, have lost touch with everything happening in this Christmunity. Please do me a favour by keeping me updated, please, as i'm not on facebook. I don't have the time to managed another account. I've got a company to run. 2 email inboxes and 2 blogs is the limit i can handle.

-------
Jun Arn leaving tomorrow. Have a safe trip man. Good luck and God bless. REMEMBER US!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tim!!! Wait for Han Yun to post the colored one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now everyone's gonna say i am looking for worship!! =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim-praise: lolz.

    tim-stone: you guys all din tell me. T.T I don't have the convenience to have a profile in facebook then i lost touch wif everything d. I juz got d pic TODAY oni... Sarah Y gave me d green light to put it here mah, so i put lor...

    ReplyDelete