Monday, April 27, 2009

Response

Hey. Tim here.

Seriously, thanks a lot for your b'day wishes. It made my otherwise plain day very, very happening. I'll keep it in my heart for the times, years, and perhaps my lifetime to come. Honestly, i've never had such a happening b'day. And that's inclusive of last minute butt-numbing work. It was truely amazing.

Just a note, a personal email will be sent from me to most JS 2009-ers very, very soon. It'll contain alot of PnC information that is to be shared exclusively with only you. It also contains information that is gonna be potentially destructive to many parties if handled the wrong way. So, when you recieve it (my best guess, given my suddenly hectic schedule, by the end of this week), PLEASE do not, at all, spill the beans to anyone outside the JS '09 circle (including the counsellors). And please do be weary of your surroundings if you do talk about this to other JS '09 mates, as i do not want this precious information to be overheard by accident to others in anyway as it (i know i'm repeating this) might outright destroy the life of many individual and parties. Relax as it regards something i have wanted to share with all of you people to encourage and edify as that is my best interest. Thank you once again for your birthday wishes and prayer. I was truely blessed.

Sincerely,
Timothy (middle name Ignatius) Lewis
a.k.a TOMATO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment