Wednesday, April 1, 2009

News about me..

Hey guys (n girls). I've got news that I'm offered a place at the Ngee Ann polytechnic in Singapore. So I'm going to Singapore this Thursday for registration and orientation and will be back only next Thursday (1 week). The course is starting on 20th April. Please pray for me that I would be able to adjust to the environment and that God would prepare me to go there. By the way, if i have the time I might take a trip down to KL before I leave Malaysia for studies. I'll tell you KL people if I'm going down. Thanks for your prayers.

p/s
This is NOT an April fool joke as it is April Fool's day already. It's serious stuff. =)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    May I know what program you got into... Theology or Divinity doesn't seem to be on the list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... going overseas... i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, confirmation eh? :) i know i'll definitely miss you already :( but i'm really happy for you! :) don forget us back here in malaysia. finish studying d, come back k! lol.

    ReplyDelete