Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey people!! Please read this!!

Hey everyone, how are u guys doing lately? How's your walk with the Lord? As for me, I'm quite busy now because of projects, assignments, and homework everyday. And I'm not doing so well in my studies cause i slacked too much in the 1st term. Lol. So please pray for my studies, my walk with the lord, and other things that you guys want to pray for me. =) I'm really looking forward to the holidays which starts on the 31st of August. Merdeka! And my holidays will last for 7 weeks. Woohoo! Cool right? So long. I'll let you people know when I'll be coming back as soon as I've planned it. Swt. More planning to do. So PLEASE tell me when your holidays are as soon as possible, or give me a copy of your timetable, so that I can plan when to go to KL (since quite a few of you all are there). I guess you guys know how much planning this takes based on the last time I went to KL to meet you all. So, much cooperation is appriciated. Anyway, lets keep this blog updated and active. I know all of us are busy with college, work, and other stuff. But lets continue to keep in touch through this blog. =) Lets continue to keep each other in prayer too. If there anyone has any prayer request, feel free to share here so that we can pray for you! Miss you people so much. God bless you all! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment