Monday, May 25, 2009

Lessons Forgotten

Yesterday during church service I remembered something we learned during JS.
At home, I find it difficult to focus on God, even remembering that God exist is also difficult for me. But at church it is totally different. I can think of a few reasons for this.
Firstly is the surroundings. At church, everything is about God, from the start of the service to the end. I call this the "Influence Reason". I know it's a lame name.
Secondly is what we learned at JS, is that the powers of Satan differs geographically(is that the right term?). Right beside my residential area(or taman, which is only a street with 20 houses) and not more than 100 m or so from my house is a Buddhist temple. Yeah. And behind my area is a river, and across it not far about 1 or 2 km is a Hindu temple. And in a 10 km radius there are (as far as I know) two Mosques and another Hindu temple. Cool right? Strongholds... Well, the church is dedicated to God, so the power of Satan in the church will a significantly less. That's what I learned.
Well, Form 6 is not bad, for now. Visit my blog for more crap talk.
Time is of the essence. I'm going to waste my time on useless things again. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... The tagline might be revised 'Lessons remembered' now. Hehehe.

    Wasting time on useless things??? tsk, tsk, tsk... (ok, i'm jealous because i'm so busy i don't even have time to breathe, almost literally)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's mainly distraction I call it. At home you have computer, tv, mp3, cd, handphone, etc. Whereas you go to church to worship God. You don't have computer, (or u don't 'play' it there)tv and u r not supposed to use handphone during worship. And everybody worship God together. As you said it's the surrounding. So you can feel the difference.

    ReplyDelete